Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pictures that are bad

While looking through all of the hunting pictures I have been lately I have realized that there are some picture types that I absolutely hate. For example this is my least favorite of all hunting pictures. It's terrible, but I have seen even worse ones where the guys hunting are pointing their guns at the bird right in front of the photographer. Hopefully their guns are not loaded and guranteed they are dumb pen raised birds that don't ever fly until that very moment after some old farmer planted them in that spot maybe even in a little wire cage so they can't run anywhere and have to fly right up between photographer and "hunter". These photos don't capture the feeling of the hunt at all, because there really is no hunt even going on. This one is just as bad, the hunters are like 20 feet apart, and to add to it, they are clearly not in a milo field, I believe that is corn. Another thing I hate, when photographers can't label their pictures right because they don't know what they are talking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment